Hunks of silver

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Got lots of rain and the digging was easy. Went to a spot and was digging nothing but crap untill I got a hit what I thought was a soda can. Pinpointed it and got a overload signal. I dug these two bracelets up. One was on top of the other. There is no mark on one and the other has a strange mark that I could not get to come out on my camera. It seems to be a rare thing when I find jewelry.

image-1648948505.jpg

image-34220978.jpg

image-593375049.jpg

image-2114742044.jpg

image-450815073.jpg

image-4052520516.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 7
OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
JanThorCro said:
Nice find. :thumbsup:

Never thought I'd be so interested in jewelry. :laughing7:

P.S. I'm all for that "Easy Digging" thing too.

Honestly, I would rather dig up a old button or buckle. Hey I'll take it though.

bigdad75

Jun 28, 2012
mount bethel,pa
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO now,had safari,etrac,v3i,and many others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't sell any of my finds. I keep all my silver stuff that aren't coins in a cigar box. I should tell you that I have yet to show them to my wife. LOL

if your wife is anything like mine, you better hide them real good!!i found a nice pair of gold earnings once set them on my desk until i could clean them,i was looking all over for them and my wife found cleaned and had them on !!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The other day...while digging mostly pop cans...I thought I'd found a bracelet...it was just another pop can whose red paint had faded significantly...it was squeeshed almost perfectly from top to bottom...which is why I thought it was a braclet...I'll trade you for those two silver beauties....

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't sell any of my finds. I keep all my silver stuff that aren't coins in a cigar box. I should tell you that I have yet to show them to my wife. LOL

Ha! Great finds. I recently found out that the "gold stud" earring I found at the beach is neither gold nor a stud. THAT will be given to the wife ;-)

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bigdad75 said:
if your wife is anything like mine, you better hide them real good!!i found a nice pair of gold earnings once set them on my desk until i could clean them,i was looking all over for them and my wife found cleaned and had them on !!

Maybe I should try that the next time I find a old wheat penny or Indian head. They would most likely be much cleaner then if I did it. LOL

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them bracelets are both a couple of beauties indeed and they look hefty too :thumbsup: big congrats on them two !!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm, Cool finds my friend ya kicking butt on tha Silver......Take it anyway you can!.................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions