Hunt on Presidents Day

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunt on President's Day

Hello fellow Jerseyans,

I'm getting cabin fever...snow, snow, snow.

Although my schedule changes constantly I want to try and get out for a hunt on Feburary 21st, President's Day...weather permitting. Anyone interested in getting together for a hunt. I was thinking maybe a beach hunt in the Seaside Heights area...not sure which beach yet but I thought I would put some feelers out there to see if there is any interest.

NJ

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Hunt on President's Day

Mike,
I was still planning this but my daughter just informed me that she may need me to help out with something for her Girl Scout Troop in the afternoon. I may still do something in the morning... I'll send you a message on the 20th letting you know either way.
NJ

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Hunt on President's Day

Mike,
The unexpected snow on Monday kept me inside. Still had to sit out in the cold with my daughter while she sold Girl Scout cookies in front of a Rite-Aid...oh well.

If I plan anything going forward I will let you know.
NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions