Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Finally received the OK to check out an old schoolhouse near me. Very hi-visibility site, as a matter-of-fact the first thing the owner said was "lots of people have tried". He was right, zilch, zip, nicht, nada.....I guess i will try later when the grounds a little more moist.
Funny thing about this site, back in the late 70's I hunted it w/out permission, (a chance I would not take today), and I did find a wheatie on top of the ground....I was using an old White's coinmaster.

AMC

We finally got a slight bit of rain today, not sure, but first time in about 3 weeks. Went out and only got clad.

Good luck,
HH.

Hey Duane, sounds like my old farmhouse except I did find 1 wheat & Michiganne found one also. Gonna have to try it later this fall or in the spring when the grass gets down a bit.

If you have the Super 12 coil I'd be putting that on next time you go there. I noticed the AMX as your avatar, that's cool, I bought a 69 Javelin when I got out of the service, I loved that car, I wish I had it back in the shape that I sold it.

Giant056 said:
If you have the Super 12 coil I'd be putting that on next time you go there. I noticed the AMX as your avatar, that's cool, I bought a 69 Javelin when I got out of the service, I loved that car, I wish I had it back in the shape that I sold it.
I'd like to upgrade to the Super 12 coil, but I'm waiting for more reviews on the new SEF 10X12 butterfly. AMC

Good luck on another try when the ground is moist! My parents lived in an old one room. Thought I had the world by the rear!
Hunted it and hunted it. Found nada. nails nails nails. Broke my heart. Spent so much time out there my parents thought I was moving back home! They have moved away now, but I still feel like hunting it, just to prove there has to be something there!
Good Luck!
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back