Hunted iron infested River Beach 2 silver coins (video)

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted today at the river beach. The beach is iron infested and each swing brings either null or chirp. Its up to you to decide which is a good target! I have been hunting here since I could cross the hiway on my bike. I still get a silver coin now and then.Today I got two a merc. and wash quarter. I dug over 90 targets and with that many targets I could not film each. Some of the recoveries are reinactments after the actual find. Sorry they all could not be live.Enjoy.
Iron infested River Beach Hunt - YouTube

Upvote 0

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted today at the river beach. The beach is iron infested and each swing brings either null or chirp. Its up to you to decide which is a good target! I have been hunting here since I could cross the hiway on my bike. I still get a silver coin now and then.Today I got two a merc. and wash quarter. I dug over 90 targets and with that many targets I could not film each. Some of the recoveries are reinactments after the actual find. Sorry they all could not be live.Enjoy.
Iron infested River Beach Hunt - YouTube

:thumbsup:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoy the Video BC, looks like the beach has a nice little drop off....Congrads on that Silver....thanks for sharing...........

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BC, thats the first time I have seen that kind of meter, do ya mind telling where I could find one for my gt? I like the way it works.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice silver, I wish you luch Steve.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Video and Hunt, You have me wanting to get out and
find some silver today.
hopefully the Ice Melts.

Congrats on the silver