Hunted local park today

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
Today was a great day for metal detecting, not because of the value of the items dug, a lot of junk and less than $2.00 in clad.
What made the day was hunting with fellow T-neter Happy Harry. I think we spent as much time talking about the hobby as we did detecting.:) Hopefully we can do it again soon! Anyway my finds for the day was 4 quarters, 5 dimes , 2 nickels, 13 pennies for a total of $ 1.73 all clad, 1 of the dimes was a 1968 4 years short of silver. Oh well maybe next time.
I'm guessing Happy Harry found about the same as me. I'll let him post his stuff. Thanks for looking and I hope you all had as good of a day as I did, and you enjoyed your day. Happy Hunting.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 484
Upvote 0

grimroofer

Dec 14, 2007
kihei maui
Detector(s) used
xlt- surf master - tiger shark-sand shark
i am glad i dident gig that pipe bomb looking thing i would have had a hart attack lol nice finds sounds like you guys had a great day

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like you been huntin my places lol ...........oh an btw your pipe bomb looking thing is a piece of irragation pipe :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Ricky1601 aka pull tab king
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
looks like you been huntin my places lol ...........oh an btw your pipe bomb looking thing is a piece of irragation pipe :icon_thumleft:
thanks for the info. If it wasn't for the 2 metal hose clamps on it I wouldn't have found it. hh

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Nothing better then getting out with friends and making a few finds......Matt

OP
OP
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mlayers said:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Nothing better then getting out with friends and making a few finds......Matt
very true......defiantly makes an ordinary day much better.

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land ofthe Bluenose.....to me that is thereal spirit of the hobby. Too much is placed on the finds....not the adventure.

After over 35 years in this hobby still run out of the house like I was a kid looking for Capt. Kidds treasure. When I lose that spirit.....I'll quit the hobby!

OP
OP
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
leslie(nova scotia) said:
From the land ofthe Bluenose.....to me that is thereal spirit of the hobby. Too much is placed on the finds....not the adventure.

After over 35 years in this hobby still run out of the house like I was a kid looking for Capt. Kidds treasure. When I lose that spirit.....I'll quit the hobby!
very true, it is always nice to get out for a little exercize and fresh air, sharing the experience is great, and the chance of making a special find that's what keeps me going back for more. The actual finds aren't as important as the experience like you said it's an opportunity to be that little kid again searching for that pirate's treasure.. happy hunting

Evan/tn

Jul 7, 2009
Detector(s) used
spectra V3,MXT
that's what it's all about..hunting with friends

S

seger98

Sometimes it's about getting out with a bud then it is finding the good stuff, Although finding the good stuff wouldn't hurt! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread