Hunted Out Park produces

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Silversmith and I have been hitting this particular park for what seems like ever. I've been out there with my F2, F44, F75, CZ20, and Tejon. Well, I finally took my E-TRAC there on Sunday because we got a really late start and didn't really have anywhere else to go. We haven't seen silver in this park in months, but the E-TRAC pulled out a 44 Merc, a 46 Rosie and a 48 Rosie. This new machine is really blowing my mind. I would have bet money there was no more silver in that park. Glad I didn't!

This makes 6 silver coins with the E-TRAC in about 4 trips since I received it 2 weeks ago. This brings my February total to 10, which was my total for all of last year. This brings my yearly total to 16. It looks like I might be figuring out what I'm doing! Thanks for looking.

20160229 Lakeland Dimes.jpg

Upvote 10

borntohunt460

Jul 30, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! What program/settings are you using. I've been going back and forth between andy s program with multi tone for open areas and 2 tone ferrous for iron infested areas close to old foundations

Murray8144

Aug 20, 2015
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome. I've been using mine for about a week. Despite not knowing its language its produced for me so far. Six silvers in a week. Can't wait till I'm fluent in minelabese. Hope your successes continue.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done CC. Glad to see someone has been finding the shiny coins! Congrats,

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds CC, just goes to show, that if you know what your machine is telling you and you invest the time to swing the coil, good finds are just one swing away.

OP
OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice! What program/settings are you using. I've been going back and forth between andy s program with multi tone for open areas and 2 tone ferrous for iron infested areas close to old foundations

I have Andy's book, but have not had a chance to even open it yet. I'm can't wait to start playing with the custom programming. But, for now, I'm just using the built-in Coin program.

Awesome. I've been using mine for about a week. Despite not knowing its language its produced for me so far. Six silvers in a week. Can't wait till I'm fluent in minelabese. Hope your successes continue.

Same to you! I've only used mine at places that I've already hunted with at least my F75. When I get a little more comfortable with it and where older coins ring in, I will start using it on some new sites and it appears I won't miss much!

Well done CC. Glad to see someone has been finding the shiny coins! Congrats,

Thanks Tom! Silver is in your near future, I can feel it!

That's a great hunt.
If the silver coins are there, , the E-trac will scream.
Congrats

I'm starting to agree 100%! I really didn't think I left anything behind with the F75, but I seem to be proving myself wrong!

Nice finds CC, just goes to show, that if you know what your machine is telling you and you invest the time to swing the coil, good finds are just one swing away.

Welll, I have learned how the machine tells me there is silver in the ground. Now, if I could just learn the rest of what it's trying to tell me, I'd start using it a lot more often!

Congrats on the silver

Thanks!

Tom Bigbee

Feb 17, 2009
Miss/ Ala
Detector(s) used
1266X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That machine will be my next one. I live in NE MS. and was wondering if you found that spanish silver in the Magnolia State? I know they are here along with large cents but I have never found neither.

OP
OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That machine will be my next one. I live in NE MS. and was wondering if you found that spanish silver in the Magnolia State? I know they are here along with large cents but I have never found neither.

Yes, I found it at a door knock permission in the greater Jackson area. I've never found a large cent either. :sad10:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread