hunted out?

blackcap diggers

Feb 28, 2013
So today i hunted a house built in 1900. As i was walking the yard a man pulls up and tells me how he and his partner have hit it very hard only 6 mouths ago one using a at pro and the other a f75ltd... imagine his surprise when i showed him my finds with my f2... on the right is 2 rings a 1929 wheat penny and a 1954 quarter ... made me smile

ForumRunner_20130303_225804.png

Upvote 0

blaylock

Feb 12, 2013
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol WTG never give up just because someone else thinks nothing is there.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such thing as hunted out..... Hunting grounds are like women,No matter how many times someone has hit it, The next guy always thinks he has found something good.
Im giving you diamonds here!

HH John

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LuckyThirteen08 said:
No such thing as hunted out..... Hunting grounds are like women,No matter how many times someone has hit it, The next guy always thinks he has found something good.
Im giving you diamonds here!

HH John

💪💪💪

Last edited:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
��������������������

Lady,I just viewed your profile and id like to say,You are beautiful! This post was not meant to be offensive and if it was,I appologize!!!

EDIT: i just noticed your profile said adrian, I lost a pinpointer out on chase rd,im back in VA so if you find it,its yours

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
On the neighbors property, an old picnicwoods, they used to have an event similar to a county fair. It started about 1890 and ran thru About 1940. They postponed it during the war and never revived it. Although they continued to use it for family reunions, church picnics, sportsmen festivals, ect... until the mid 70's when they built a house there.
I started to hunt it in about '05. All the locals would see me there and would ask me if I found anything. They all would say ' so and so pounded that in the 70's, not much there, huh?'
Well, 300 coins later....there is still stuff there.
Ive found 60-70 IH's, 150+ wheaties, 30+ asstd Barbers, a dozen Mercs, a dozen V's, and so on....
I would say the previous hunters only cherry picked it, I would have loved to been one of them, and I have picked a bunch of cherries, and I bet there is still lots there. When I have no where else to go, I go there. I always find something.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If all the other people that would hit a property did not over lap each swing and do the same at ninety degrees, stuff is still there.

Dan-Pa.

Oct 30, 2010
Hunted out areas.

If all the other people that would hit a property did not over lap each swing and do the same at ninety degrees, stuff is still there.

Read somewhere that it would take years to completely cover a football field and that ought to make you think.
Object move, new detectors go deeper and are faster, also masking objects move all lead to an area is never hunted out...Try hunting after several days of rain or perhaps after a thunderstorm and a goodie may go in the pouch....

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hunting an area that is so trashy I know for a fact many items were ignored. I am finding goodies under the trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread