Hunted with ClearwaterMike and CDV today, got #99 and 100 today!

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell ya this year must be the year of group hunting. Before this year I've only hunted by myself and met others while we were hunting. However I have to say I really like going out with a couple of others for multiple reasons. Today it was with clearwatermike and Cliff. We met up early (I was late) I like to sleep in! The first beach didn't produce so we headed south looking for treasures. We hit the second place around 9:00-ish and we all split up. The place was pretty well sanded in with lots of can slaw. By 1:30 I was pooped and hot and needed BEER because I got GOLD! I ended up with 3, well 2 1/2 rings. Not sure what to make of the silly ring with elastic bands holding it together. I'm not counting it for my totals.

The gold band is 14K, 6.50g and has names and a date in it. However they appear to be European so I'm not so sure they can be tracked down. The other we all know too well. Tungsten=yuk! Oh well, it makes it an even 100 for the year.
Thanks for looking and HH.
DC

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG...how many gold rings this year? Its more fun hunting with someone...the guys I hunt with split up half the time but the other half we are close enough together to BS...congrats on another nice find.

OP
OP
dc426

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
23 so far

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is always good! :thumbsup:
Tungsten is always followed by a, "CRAP!" :BangHead:
And that other ringy-thingy is always cause for a little :icon_scratch: and a :dontknow:
Hey! They all serve a purpose! :laughing7:

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll catch up to you guys one of these days, in total of course! Good for you guys! :occasion14:

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice finds!

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
research that one with the elastic bands, jewelry with beads and elastic is popular now you never know that might be the one worth the most & #101

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread