doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for some night light either head band type or one that can attach to the shaft of the medal detector. What is the best light suited that would not emit a frequency within the 8KHz to 20KHz range? Want to avoid EMI at all possible any manufactures one can suggest for good duration and lighting for night hunting?:metaldetector:

Upvote 0

Skifisher

Apr 17, 2007
Anaheim, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX
From my experience one with brightness on the low side, you don't need much, and a single button light, not one you have to go thru low med high strobe etc. Simple on/off. Keep your ears tuned because you do lose peripheral vision. I always check 360 before kneeling down to dig.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST DO A GOOGLE SEARCH YOU'LL FIND TONS
PICK A STYLE OR PICK A PRICE
https://www.google.com/search?q=HEA...WF6oMKHeyHANMQ_AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=833#spf=1
NIGHT HUNTERS ARE USUALLY CALLED
NIGHT HAWKERS - IT USED TO BE A COOL NAME
UNTIL SOME GUYS GOT CAUGHT DOIN IT IN CEMETARIES AND ON PROPERTIES WITHOUT PERMISSION - SUCH AS HISTORICAL SITES
I USED TO HIT PUBLIC PARKS AT NIGHT WHEN I USED TO GET OUT OF WORK AT 1 OR 2 IN THE MORNING - WOULD USUALLY LET POLICE KNOW
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM - IKNOW GUYS (WITH PERMISSIONS) THAT LIKE HITTING FARM FIELDS AT NIGHT UNDER A FULL MOON AND WIT HEAD LAMPS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread