HUNTING IN HARFORD COUNTY MARYLAND

R

randyb

I LIVE IN JOPPA MARYLAND. I AM LOOKING FOR SOME TREASURE HUNTING BUDDIES TO HUNT WITH IN THIS COUNTY AND SURROUNDING AREAS. I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 25 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN MARYLAND WITH LOTS OF FINDS. I KNOW SOME GREAT PLACES TO HUNT IN DIFFERENT AREAS BUT IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO SHARE THE STORIES AND THE THINGS I HAVE FOUND AS WELL SEARCHING FOR NEW PLACES TO HUNT.

I AM 50 YEARS OLD AND USUALLY HUNT ON THE WEEKENDS.....IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN FINDING SOMEONE TO HUNT WITH WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected].
RANDY B

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
I am interested, I live in Towson. I do lots of research but I dont have many places. I end up driving to other states of people of I know and also parks. I know very exciting. I have been detecting for about 5 years but I am still learning everyday.

Pastor Paul

Jan 13, 2018
Edgewood MD.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GC 1028
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randy B.
I'm new to metal detecting and would like to have a friend to teach me the rope's. I live in Edgewood MD.
Not far from you in Joppa Town. It's alway's good to have some one to go out with. I would like to go out detecting when it get's warm. I'm a retired 62 year old man looking to make new friends and get into this new hobby. Please contact me
If you are interested at [email protected]

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Randyb, do you know you are literally sitting on once was once a large colonial settlement? I'm in Harford too, and range all over the place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions