Hunting Season Has Begun!!!!

Just finished my 5 day archery hunt yesterday, again no luck, but a bad day in the wood's beats the H!$L of being here at work ! Good luck to all who enjoy fair chase hunting and time in the woods, Doug. PS, AND be safe !!, No one wants to see a 200lb fat guy hanging from a tree on his safety harness { Take it from LOL !! }

Absolutely GREAT advice Moresound!
Just recently I was informed by a city recreation grounds keeper that the woods I've been detecting have poachers w cross bows.
Next time I enter woods, not only will I wear fluorescent orange, but a strobe light on my head! ;)
Be safe...
Peace

Just recently I was informed by a city recreation grounds keeper that the woods I've been detecting have poachers w cross bows.
Next time I enter woods, not only will I wear fluorescent orange, but a strobe light on my head! ;)
Be safe...
Peace

The poachers may see the strobe lite and think your an alien from outer space and shoot anyway. :laughing7:
Better to play loud music. It will alert them your coming and the animals will be long gone.
Be safe and HH

Be safe...
Peace

Poachers! They must be after the king's deer.

I will be heading up in northern mn. at the cabin to hunt deer with my crossbow...also will hit my favorite logging camp with my 3 detectors...my goodies will be posted in about two weeks...wish me luck...

GARY

So if your like me and do a lot of woods detecting be sure and wear something that doesn't look like a nice big in season animal while treasure hunting.

Florissant orange is in style this year. :tongue3:

:thumbsup:
I work in a E/R today we had a man come in from dove hunting he was shot from his own hunting party .......Bummer

Yup and its probably the grounds keepers doing the poaching:laughing9:theyre trying to scare you out of there.

Yeah, its about that time of year again. Looks like I will have to slap on an orange cap next time I go out... Been wanting to hit part of a dry creek bed but me and snakes don't mix so well. Waiting for it to cool off abit .

My season doesn't start in NY until Nov. 15th and in NJ December 8th Zone 7 all the way...Rifle lubed & sighted in all ready to go..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back