New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove two and a half hours to meet up with Scrappy, Carolina Tom, Smittyman and Kurt (I don't know his username) Had a fun time and left after the second site we all hunted together, I left they were still searching for other sites to hunt. I found a Wheatie (1929), buckle, an old lock (I think) and a piece of junk jewelry (I think). Great bunch of guys, I had commitments at home, wish I could have hunted longer (too tired anyhow) I hope to hunt with them all again someday?
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad 20160418_143329.jpg20160418_215251.jpg20160418_215232.jpg

Cleaned up that lock a little.
Here is a link to it.
Vintage Combination Lock Dudley Triple Metals Corp Brass Wheel | eBay

20160422_171334.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 14
Just never know, do we. Five hours travel time, however long for the hunts. :dontknow:

How many keepers do you think you passed, driving ? ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah Baby - Good Time! :occasion14:

Sounds like you guys had fun. Finding a wheat is better than finding a zincoln lol!

You are a driving fool brother! If I drove that far to hunt I would have to take a nap before I hunted! But sounds like a Great time with the Boys~!

Just never know, do we. Five hours travel time, however long for the hunts. :dontknow:

How many keepers do you think you passed, driving ? ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Millions
It was about hunting with the boys, I could have drove five minutes down the street and found a better coin. I do hate driving that far, I have to admit. I'd love to come up and raid that lake of yours Gary? (when it gets a little warmer)

Yeah Baby - Good Time! :occasion14:
Sure was

Sounds like you guys had fun. Finding a wheat is better than finding a zincoln lol!
Thanks

You are a driving fool brother! If I drove that far to hunt I would have to take a nap before I hunted! But sounds like a Great time with the Boys~!
You know first hand Joe, I hope to bring the boat down and hunt with you soon buddy!

Congrats on your finds
Thanks Art

It was fun getting to hunt with you bud. Never a dull moment despite U.S. Not finding much. In the end, we finally hit some silver in a park by me. I found two mercs and an 1867 Indian. Anyway, let's meet up again soon Brad

Millions
It was about hunting with the boys, I could have drove five minutes down the street and found a better coin. I do hate driving that far, I have to admit. I'd love to come up and raid that lake of yours Gary? (when it gets a little warmer)

Sometimes....one just has to shout R O A D T R I P!!! LOL

Ummmm...."lake"???? I think you have the wrong Gary. :)

Awesome. I got to hunt with Carolina Tom and Smittyman a few weeks ago. Had a blast! Great group of guys! CT and P@tch have invited me on more hunts than the people in my local club.

Awesome. I got to hunt with Carolina Tom and Smittyman a few weeks ago. Had a blast! Great group of guys! CT and P@tch have invited me on more hunts than the people in my local club.

SWR, if Tom asks you what kind of lawn mower you possess, bail!

Sometimes....one just has to shout R O A D T R I P!!! LOL

Ummmm...."lake"???? I think you have the wrong Gary. :)
Maybe a stream? I know I read a few post of you in the water, you can't keep a secret from me, lol
See if this jog's your memory?
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...tten-just-how-relaxing-water-hunting-can.html

Good bunch of guys!

SWR, if Tom asks you what kind of lawn mower you possess, bail!
OK I'll keep that in mind.

Maybe a stream? I know I read a few post of you in the water, you can't keep a secret from me, lol
See if this jog's your memory?

Oh heckfire! I didn't mean I haven't done water hunting! I cut my teeth on it, as it were. But, recently? Naw, it's a LOT harder to do than I remembered! :(

I have no "places" anymore. I just got in the nearest waters a couple times and I WILL be doing more. Just not like I once did. You'd do better just picking out a wet spot on a map then relying on my knowing a spot. Except where Pete the Pirate told me he used to bury stuff. :dontknow:

Thanks!

Treblehunter, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you. After a couple of years of TNet, it really was nice to shake your hand. I am sorry that the finds weren't better, however, the company was first rate!

Here is a pic of you and Scrappy heading into the woods... aahhh, the memories...

Attachments

• IMG_20160418_093004_350-1-1.jpg
    IMG_20160418_093004_350-1-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 89
Treblehunter, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you. After a couple of years of TNet, it really was nice to shake your hand. I am sorry that the finds weren't better, however, the company was first rate!

Here is a pic of you and Scrappy heading into the woods... aahhh, the memories...

I hate pix of my fat self, lol haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh heckfire! I didn't mean I haven't done water hunting! I cut my teeth on it, as it were. But, recently? Naw, it's a LOT harder to do than I remembered! :(

I have no "places" anymore. I just got in the nearest waters a couple times and I WILL be doing more. Just not like I once did. You'd do better just picking out a wet spot on a map then relying on my knowing a spot. Except where Pete the Pirate told me he used to bury stuff. :dontknow:

Thanks!
I didn't mean you had a secret spot, just thought it be fun to hunt together in the water.
Arggggg

Old buddies. Lol

good times is what it is all about. nice digs.

Sounds like fun

Finds or not just getting to meet one another is worth the trip. So much bs going on out there. Nice to meet up with a honest group of guys

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back