spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why wait for afterwards :dontknow: You'll have less competition during the storm :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

I plan on being out all night, so I'll let you know :tongue3:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay Spart, that 70-80MPH wind should move you along! They got a 6' beach cut in FL and it didn't even reach land. The eye is suppose to hit Md, DE, NJ on Mon Evening. I am thinking about taking the MH to Lewis DE and parking behind the Home Depot on Mon. Then Tues morning as it clears going to coin beach at Indian River Inlet. The way this is going to hit, it will be a true Nor Eastern which will cause massive beach erosion. Anyone else going? Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,088

jcCALIF

Jun 13, 2012
Yorba Linda
Detector(s) used
TDI PRO, VX3, Surfmaster PI PRO, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jealous on the West Coast!

MrNelson

May 2, 2012
Fernandina Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'll be out there for sure!! Been waiting for this much needed erosion!!! :skullflag:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charged up both my Excal batteries.
I'll be hitting the beach in SSPK this weekend and hopefully Monday or Tuesday during low tide.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

cmaracing

Mar 30, 2012
New Bedford, Mass
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett PP.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be hitting the beach on those days.......... New Bedford, MA ...................

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep heading to Austin Pa.!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, I want to go. I have weathered 50MPH storms at the Indian River inlet in my MH. This one looks like 70-80 MPH. I would ride it out in Lewis DE behind the Home Depot. The only thing that bothers me is the mention of heavy snow. This is going to be a last minute decision made Sunday. I covered my expenses + the last storm. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Phanntom

Oct 21, 2012
Retired and traveling
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di Pro SL
Whites Goldmaster II vSat
Whites Prizim 6T
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading out to Charleston beach area Sunday morning. Don't know how deep the cuts will be but will hope for the best.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phantomm let me know what the beaches look like there. Planning on heading that way wed. on my day off.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a thing on the Weather Channel last night with a reporter on the beach somewhere up there talking to a detectorist while the wind and rain were blowing. I didn't catch where exactly, but the guy had quite a bit of jewelry he was showing to the reporter.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
It was an island on the coast of FL. The guy had a hand full of jewelry Two of the rings had big diamonds. His earphones were yellow like the Surfmaster, but the detector shaft was black with white writing. Couldn't make out what it was because it was fairly dark there even with the TV lighting. Frank
I will reside tomorrow if I will hit the beach, but it doesn't look promising with the prediction of possible snow.

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 819

Burnt Chimney

Nov 14, 2008
Hornet Nest North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MXT F-75 AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I want to go. I have weathered 50MPH storms at the Indian River inlet in my MH. This one looks like 70-80 MPH. I would ride it out in Lewis DE behind the Home Depot. The only thing that bothers me is the mention of heavy snow. This is going to be a last minute decision made Sunday. I covered my expenses + the last storm. Frank View attachment 692741

Im hoping for the best ! I just past a convoy of Alabama Power Company line trucks headed north.

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
I will be out there also. I am thinking it would be great to go out wednesday to Rehobeth, and Coin beach

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart you are a hoot as usuall.And I know I can't spell, what do you want from a roofer.Lep.:icon_thumleft:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charged up both my Excal batteries.
I'll be hitting the beach in SSPK this weekend and hopefully Monday or Tuesday during low tide.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

There is a very good chance that you'll find a nice gold bracelet at Sea Side... :icon_thumright:

The only problem is that it's still attached to Snookie when I buried her :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread