Husband Finally Found.........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Indian Head cent. He is the cent searcher and has been going at it with his Ryedale machine since late last year. He has been wanting to find an IH so bad but just haven't had the luck up until this evening.

He not only found one but two in the same box. He was so excited and I was just as excited for him.

I was just mentioning this earlier in the week in the forum so maybe it brought him some luck.....lol. I told him I would post his find with the pictures.

He snatched 49 Wheat's from 4 boxes and a nice load of copper as well. He had a good evening. Oh he will be burning that Ryedale up now.....lol.

Anyway, congrats to Mr. LJ.........

Attachments

• P4180001.jpg
    P4180001.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 575
  • P4180002.jpg
    P4180002.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 583
Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Very nice, congrats. I think you need to give him a bigger allowance, 4 boxes of pennies is only $100- how much were your halves today? hahahahahaha HH Mark

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on those Indians Mr LJ! And keep socking away those wheats and copper.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He says........THANKS.

mountainman 2 said:
Wtg, Mr LJ, on those elusive indians. Finding one is hard enough but 2 must have been quite a surprise.Were there any older wheats in the same box.MM2

When he found the first one he was very surprised. I think he thought he would never find one. Then the 2nd IH popped up and he was beside himself....lol. The two oldest Wheat's was a 1910 and a 1919. They came out of the same box as the IH's for a total of 16 Wheat's in that box.

Silver Stripe said:
Very nice, congrats. I think you need to give him a bigger allowance, 4 boxes of pennies is only $100- how much were your halves today? hahahahahaha HH Mark

Mark - You gave us both a pretty good laugh with that one......thanks! That's funny. He agreed with you.....ha! He is the money man......he gives me the allowance.....lol.

Immy said:
WTG on those Indians Mr LJ! And keep socking away those wheats and copper.

I think he will now......probably kick it into another gear....lol.

washingtonian said:
That's pretty sweet, sure beats buying them

That is for sure!!!

sfwusc

Mar 20, 2008
Congrats.

I split time between cents and halves. I have found one IH, so he jumped ahead of me. Now if I could somehow get ahead of you LJ on getting silver :).

Oh well I did find a 87 P yesterday in a drive by.

-SWUSC

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Awesome 2 I.H.s I know that you mentioned it a little while ago that he still hadnt found one ...boy your hubby must have alot of patience in more ways than one ha J/K ... congrats to him and may he find many more , Ed

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Way to go Mr LJ.... Congrats to hubby.

LOL
Cat

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Husband Finally Found..........."

Didn't know he was missing LJ! ;D Did you look under that pile of half dollar wrappers and boxes??

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Alright!
2 in one box - that's big time!
Tell him Congrats for me!!!! :thumbsup:

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Immy said:

Didn't know he was missing LJ! ;D Did you look under that pile of half dollar wrappers and boxes??

Lmao , good one Immy.... I was going to say a really hot looking girlfriend J/K LJ :)

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are on a roll..........hilarious.

Immy said:

I laughed for 5 minutes Immy........too cute!!! Thanks. Guess I set myself up for this one.....lol.

Scalper said:
Awesome 2 I.H.s I know that you mentioned it a little while ago that he still hadnt found one ...boy your hubby must have alot of patience in more ways than one ha J/K ... congrats to him and may he find many more , Ed

Pretty witty there Ed....I must admit I had to laugh though. This thread has had some pretty good humor to it.

But watch out......you have one coming buddy......I'm waiting for that perfect moment.....ha!

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I haven't found an Indian yet, but i am surprised at my own success in hunting rolled pennies. lots and lots of wheats.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Scalper said:

Pretty witty there Ed....I must admit I had to laugh though. This thread has had some pretty good humor to it.

But watch out......you have one coming buddy......I'm waiting for that perfect moment.....ha!

[/quote]

I couldnt help myself LJ , ya kinda set yourself up for that one :).... glad that you got a laugh out of it because I was only kidding and I know that u have a great sense of humor :icon_jokercolor: .... oh I know that I have one coming it is to be expected ...but I do owe you a few for the scalped joke ha :wink: , Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread