I am feeling a bit better

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out Sunday for about 45 minutes. I was trying a new setting on my Deus 2 . First two signals were WHEAT pennies :) After them all i dug was trash. I was running the relic program and only 2 tones. The first was a 1941 Wheat the second i can not get to give me the date. This place is a old cellar hole location. I will go back :)
Pennies1.jpg
Pennies2.jpg

Upvote 26
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a good way to clean these wheaties ?

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work Gare
Try to get back soon
Happy Hunting

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a good way to clean these wheaties ?
Put them in your pocket with the rest of your change and let them bounce around with your keys/knife. They will come out looking decent.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put them in your pocket with the rest of your change and let them bounce around with your keys/knife. They will come out looking decent.
I will have to try this :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
E-Trac-Ohio came down yesterday. he took some fine steel wool and rubbed it on the one coin i could not read. he uncovered a 1958 D penny. E-trac is a VERY good detectorist's. i am lucky to have him so close to me and hunt together

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out Sunday for about 45 minutes. I was trying a new setting on my Deus 2 . First two signals were WHEAT pennies :) After them all i dug was trash. I was running the relic program and only 2 tones. The first was a 1941 Wheat the second i can not get to give me the date. This place is an old cellar hole location. I will go back :) View attachment 2122394 View attachment 2122395
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Digger and 3cyl :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe i should have said me and my wife came down with Covid We are doing great now :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a GREAT IDEA I hAve A couple of them I will give it a try :) Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread