May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this really work? If so, I need to give up on all that hard work of finding it myself....lol

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You might narrow your search for information by taking a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Andrew. From your website name I'm guessing you're 9 years old. Perhaps one of your parents can find out if there is a local metal detecting club in your area. I'm the president of one and a member of another and there are younger people who come to the meetings with one of their parents. This may help you find the spots you are looking for.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Andrew. From your website name I'm guessing you're 9 years old. Perhaps one of your parents can find out if there is a local metal detecting club in your area. I'm the president of one and a member of another and there are younger people who come to the meetings with one of their parents. This may help you find the spots you are looking for.

Never thought of that. If your 9, congrats on using a PC, I know I couldn't at that age, & my detecting career didn't start until 11. Rock on.:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread