I am new on here

B

Bambam

Hi I am bambam I live in Mesquite NV and I just found this web site about 3 days ago. I have been gem hunting for about 1 year. I have yet to find anything but I havent given up yet. I dont show my pic because I live in a small desert town and dont want any funny people trying to find me.

I own a whites mxt and love it but just dont know where else to go with it to find hidden gems or treasures. HELP

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome! I am sure someone will help you, I don't know amerika so I can't help you... :-\
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Bambam said:
I dont show my pic because I live in a small desert town and dont want any funny people trying to find me.

Quote from Goodfellas: "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*@%*d up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

:D :D :D Sorry... couldn't resist!

Welcome to treasurenet Bambam!!! ;) I know you'll love this site and the folks here are great! You'll have to show us some pics when you find stuff... even the little gems would be awesome to see!

Good luck and happy hunting.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome BamBam,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn and meet great people. You may try to look at city parks, old ghost towns for lost treasure. Hope it helps.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How close are you to Rye Patch? It's right off I-80. Some guys go out there to sections 17 and 19 (I think) and look for gold. The MXT is capable. They also find crystals and gemstones of various types in the area.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
BB.

welcome to the board.

"I dont show my pic because I live in a small
desert town and dont want any funny people
trying to find me."

Thought all those folks in small desert towns
were funny. ;D ;)

Lots of "funny" folks here on TN. :P

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds soon.

have a good un........................

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bambam said:
Hi I am bambam I live in Mesquite NV. I dont show my pic because I live in a small desert town and dont want any funny people trying to find me.

Would you rather have the serious people trying to find you, Bambam? Me, personally, I'd rather have the funny ones...they're more entertaining.....and funnier. ;D

Welcome to tnet. When you find your first gems...be sure and show us! We'd love to see em! Good luck!

OP
OP
B

Bambam

Thank you all for your warm welcomes I greatly appreciate it. Well soon as I find something I will be glad to post it.

Yes small town people are strange sometimes. But mostly here they are retired and
you just never know.

Have a great hunting weekend.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Oh Yeaaaa!! Bam bam in mesquite nevada, I remeber you, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, Bam!! We have alot of fun here at TN...looking forward to your posts and pics. ;D

;) RR

OP
OP
B

Bambam

I went out this weekend and found my first little nugget. Sorry dont have a camera its in the cards to get one though. I am charged up will be hunting more often now.

Also how do I reply to people on here in the same paragraph they wrote to me. I am not very computer literate.

thank you all
bambam

ANGELaLEIGH

Jan 30, 2007
TeXaS
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212x
texan connection said:
Oh Yeaaaa!! Bam bam in mesquite nevada, I remeber you, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.
LOL!!!
Welcome BamBam! I am new on here too and so far so great! Happy Hunting!
AngelA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread