I am new to this board

Jul 26, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been collecting for about a year now. Greek, Carthaginian, Egyptian and Roman coins.

I have come across a few coin message boards in the past, there seems to be a immature high school clique on many of them ( quick to ignore, report ,ban, little to no freedom of speech allowed, admins and mods who act like dictators)

So please be honest,what is this board like?

Last edited:

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The whole treasure net site is very informational and people here will help if you need it or ask for it. As far as the mods getting in the way as long as you don’t get political or cuss you will be fine. There are all ages and genders on here so be respectful and you may learn and teach others too. HH

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best one I've ever been on.....Welcome to this party. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. I suggest following the rules.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You will find members here on TN to be very helpful, all you need to do is ask. Welcome to the TN, and the various forums. COINS is only one of the many that you will find.

araanderson

Jul 19, 2018
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, just want to give my perspective. I'm new on this site and so far I've found everyone to be helpful and even more importantly I find that folks have interesting finds and a lot of knowledge. Really valuable forum.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone here is pretty cool... except for me. I'm not sure how I haven't been banned. :dontknow: Welcome to the forum.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to T-Net! I have found this site to be very helpful over the years.

Tokameel

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the right side of the main forum page you can find the rules. Follow them and you don't have to worry about how strict the moderators are. Of course the forum is more about treasure hunting in general than it is about coins, but still a decent amount of coin information.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the learning, conversations and good people! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions