I am not a Telnetics user but....

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
There is a really cool guy on YouTube - his name is Russ Balbirona and he has a ton of great Teknetics and Fisher videos.. He also runs the Treasurebone blogspot and has a company called RBDetectors that sells mostly Fisher & Teknetics. I discovered him on an excellent blog called "Lets Talk Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting" I just thought that you Fisher & Teknetics users might find this enjoyable. Happy Hunting!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tip I will check it out

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a really cool guy on YouTube - his name is Russ Balbirona and he has a ton of great Teknetics and Fisher videos.. He also runs the Treasurebone blogspot and has a company called RBDetectors that sells mostly Fisher & Teknetics. I discovered him on an excellent blog called "Lets Talk Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting" I just thought that you Fisher & Teknetics users might find this enjoyable. Happy Hunting!
actually the f-70 and the T2 are exact the same. just coils cant be interchange unless an extra ground circuit eliminated.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually the f-70 and the T2 are exact the same. just coils cant be interchange unless an extra ground circuit eliminated.
You mean the F75 and the T2, not the F70

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread