I be droppin a deuce homie

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie, I hate 5/3 bank so much. I walked into one, and there was noone inside at all, except in one of the offices and two people were speaking. I went in and interrupted them, the one not sitting in the chair, ended up being a male teller. I says "Are you closed?" "No we are open for another two hours" was their reply. Then that noob, walks toward the center of the bank, he asks what he can do for me, and I ask him if he got any halves. He said no, and didn't even check where the other tellers would keep their coins. disgraceful.

Dawg, if I were you, I'd dump till they close your account. Dump like there is no tomorrow. I ain't never opening up an account at a bank that can't even do maths right. Think about it, 5/3, what a dumb name!

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What other forum in the history of the Internet can you post about coin roll hunting with both Eminem and 50 cent... NO where... NO where, I tell you!

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
What other forum in the history of the Internet can you post about coin roll hunting with both Eminem and 50 cent... NO where... NO where, I tell you!

Dawg what can I say? We tighter than emo jeans

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the 5/3 bank near my house I often go in there asking for loose halves. They put forth the least effort of any bank I have ever been to.
They usually don't even check their own tray, let alone ask the other people. And there is rarely other customers in there anyway.
One time I saw a silver half edge in the teller's tray and he said he didn't have any halves. I said, "Well I see like 8 of them there." He slowly looks over and says, "Oh. Yea I guess I got a few."
I got a 40% out of it, so I can't complain, but jeez it was like I was asking him for his first born.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread