I believe, I believe

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was picking up some dime boxes this Saturday, at one of the branches I asked if she had some halves. Not any loose ones she says, but I have an entire box that someone ordered but never picked them up. I was a little reluctant at first to take the whole box, being MRW, but bought the entire box anyway. That evening, started on the halves box, only to see right away a '64 ender. I was thinking, NO WAY, and continued into the box. Then another 64, few rolls later another 64. Half way into the box a BEN pop up. After the entire box was finished, came out smelling like a rose with 5-64's and 1-Ben. Not a one 40%, but I'm not complaining. 6-90's would equate to 30-Rosies. I'm not complaining, but I BELIEVE YOU GUYS NOW. It happens when you lease expect it. Makes me think about quitting searching dimes. I'll keep stacking anyway I can.

Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Half dollars rule! Congratulations Dozer!

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE! My best score this year was the same circumstance- a box someone ordered and never picked up. They had actually opened it and dispersed it to the teller line. The first teller had $100. I saw a Walking Liberty ender as she held them up and I said I'd take every half they had in the bank before I even put those in my bag. I got $460 and ended up with 33 WL, a Ben or two and 19 40%. I took some photos of the enders, There were a lot. I am sure someone was happy with the last $40. Nice work. Its been lean times here since.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Tommybuckets: I like your story & findings better than mine. Great LUCK being there at the right time. Congrats are the order of the day.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tommybuckets, I would've jumped for joy with that awesome score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread