Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&quot]"I Broke a Heart"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Rose with the sun today. Feeling a tad frisky so I took Quota out to Nogo and hit the road. With the lockdown one can only travel within their own community so that limited search areas of which I hit four. You can tell this by the different colors of the coppers. Semi low tide so I decided to even give that a go but this time with Zen Guru who, unlike Quota can be ground balanced to deal with salty shorelines.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Was struggling after the shoreline trek and headed to a park to finish off the mandatory count. There I found a heart. Not mine as this one was broken; sort of feeling like me as all semblances of friskiness had been left on the shore!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Got to thinking about a sign that used to be on a small engine repair shop whereas their logo stated "We can repair anything but the crack of dawn and a broken heart."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stopped at the smart shop on the way back and met up with Crown Royal (neve knew us Canucks had royalty then again Queen Elizabeth is still technically out sovereign) and Di Ed Coke who I ran into just the other day. One more stop was called for. I had to repair that heart.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stopping at Marie's work I presented her with a dozen red roses. Once home I could hear my heart thump. After 20 some odd years she still has that effect on me.... .actually the guys were on top of the building I live in hammering a new roof on! Not so mushy hey.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brought to mind the start of an old poem I had written for her many low tides ago.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I had a heart and it was true
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But now it's gone from me to you.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Take care of it as I have done
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just remember to always call me Hun!
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ht1.jpg
    ht1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ht2.jpg
    ht2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread