Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
....Finish chopping the wood. See the big pile of whole logs next to the little pile of chopped? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1429987211.020771.jpg
A friend is finishing his deck this fine afternoon and not detecting either. If you're stuck doing chores instead of detectin' let's hear about it!

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scraping the house for a new paint job.Gotta earn my detecting time:laughing7:Not all are as lucky to have a "diggergirl" wife.

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Building an Ark. Raining all day and tonite. I think it has rained 20 days this month

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finishing the last of the stripping and staining of the antique desk that has sat is my garage for more than fifteen years waiting for its turn. I vowed last fall that I would finally get to it and this years early spring has left me with no excuses. Upper 70's next week, so perfect to get the poly on it and finally have it done.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still cleaning up after the snow has gone, but I also have to finish the electrical in the half-bath I built into the mudroom, then I have to tile the walls in it, and the walls in the mudroom. THEN I have to replace the treads and risers on the stairs, and when that's done, I'll pretty much be free until Fall.

I'll get some detecting in around the edges though. Got to! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Still cleaning up after the snow has gone, but I also have to finish the electrical in the half-bath I built into the mudroom, then I have to tile the walls in it, and the walls in the mudroom. THEN I have to replace the treads and risers on the stairs, and when that's done, I'll pretty much be free until Fall. I'll get some detecting in around the edges though. Got to! :laughing7:
wow! are you allowed to do the project in segments?

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gutted our kitchen and I am about a week from being done! Good thing as our Son graduates from The Ohio State University on Mothers Day and we wanted to have people out for a cook out. This project has been going on for about a month and a half...and it needs to end. Man do I stink at estimating how long a project will take and cost!!! This has been a LONG spring

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garden to till. Promised THE ADMIRAL a couple raised beds. Yard to rake up.

And a bunch of firewood to cut.

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garden to till. Promised THE ADMIRAL a couple raised beds. Yard to rake up.

And a bunch of firewood to cut.

I hear ya -

I finally felt somewhat guilty yesterday for spending the nice weather MDing this spring instead of needed chores.

Yesterday I Mowed, got my raised beds weeded, fruit trees fertilized, main garden tilled,and lit the windfall piles.

Now I get to go beep all day today before the rain shows up tomorrow - just bringing balance into the universe - grin

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finish that damn bathroom! Of course, there's always another project just waiting to come outta my lovely wife's mouth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions