I can pay right away!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this ever the case? Every time someone tells me if I accept their offer if they will pay right away! Right away always ends up being after I open a case because they didn't pay for nothing until I did!! I had a guy email me three days ago about a steering wheel I have for a Ford Mustang. He says if I'll take $125 and he will pay right away!! Sure, thinking I paid five dollars for it have their wheel. Well he still has not paid for it yet!

Last week somebody put an offer in on a ring for $30. Says on the bottom I will pay right away. This was last Monday they paid today. And there has been several other times people have said I will pay right away and it's like they disappear into the air!

Anytime someone says that to me I just know it's going to take 5 to 7 days before they pay for it seems like!

Does this happen to you guys too? I know it does

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup. I had a lady send a best offer, and I think today I get to close the case for non-payment. I did it like 10 mins after she sent it. The bad thing is that my item has been sitting here not listed.
There is a setting for pay right away, but that doesn't work for best offer. :-( Grr.
Isn't this the time people are supposed to be extra nice to each other? Why send an offer and then change your mind? At least have the decency to pm and say I've changed my mind.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I haven't run into this yet. But I do have a lowball offer on some parts I have and I will probably accept as I just want them out of my way. Hopefully they pay asap! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
If you get paid eventually, who cares? If not, let ebay's unpaid item assistant do all the work.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I accepted the offer, but they haven't paid yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaromoney

Greenie
Apr 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes....seems most of my "delayed" payers or from "best offers"....lol oh well I have always gotten payed so far...but it does seem those tend to take longer than the others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread