I Cant Stanza It No More......grrrrrrrrr!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I Can't Stanza It No More......grrrrrrrrr!

It's been about 2 weeks since I dug a coin. I am going through withdrawal missing those wonderful AT Pro tones. I finished wrapping up my Christmas presents and took them to the post office to mail them today. It was -27 outside with a biting cold north wind. I grabbed the AT Pro, headed to a nearby snow hill and hunted for a half hour. The battery indicator bars went from 4 bars to 2 bars in thirty minutes. I then called it a day.

I managed 2 coins.....one penny, which has been out of circulation for over a year and a nice Polar Bear 2 dollar coin.....quite appropriate for today's hunt. :)

cold.jpg

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your hard core dude lol

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Egads… my deep freezer ain't even that cold.

Cold.gif

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah,I been needing a "fix" for a while,but I'm not that tough!:laughing7:

Fast Ed

Jan 31, 2013
Scotia, ny
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT Max, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah John I'm feelin ya. Its been so bad that the other day I laid naked in the middle of the living room and covered myself in all the clad I dug this year. Unfortunately my wife came home early from work and well you know the rest of the story :) (just kidding)
It's been about 2 weeks since I dug a coin. I am going through withdrawal missing those wonderful AT Pro tones. I finished wrapping up my Christmas presents and took them to the post office to mail them today. It was -27 outside with a biting cold north wind. I grabbed the AT Pro, headed to a nearby snow hill and hunted for a half hour. The battery indicator bars went from 4 bars to 2 bars in thirty minutes. I then called it a day.

I managed 2 coins.....one penny, which has been out of circulation for over a year and a nice Polar Bear 2 dollar coin.....quite appropriate for today's hunt. :)

View attachment 915024

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread