I DARE you not to shed a tear. (a good puppy-dog video).

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Yeah, I wish all of these puppy mills would be shut down for good..........maybe people would adopt more from the shelters. You know, when you rescue a dog from certain death they seem to understand what you have done, they appreciate it. My chocolate lab was about to be put down at 7 months old because his owners.........a young "yuppie" couple didnt have the intelligence or drive to work with him. They bought him from a breeder at 6 weeks old, figured it was easier to pay $100 to have him "eradicated" than find a good home for him. The tech from the vets office called us & we saved him. He has turned out to be the best damn dog we've ever had, if me & the Queen ever split up it would be a war over who got Boo-Boo! If you are lookin to get a dog or cat PLEASE check your local shelter & dont give a dime to these monsters who operate puppy mills.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Good show. I love dogs and it was great to see how it turned out for him. He sure was eating up the affection.

Thanks for sharing. :hello2: :thumbsup:

Ray

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
YThe tech from the vets office called us & we saved him. He has turned out to be the best damn dog we've ever had, if me & the Queen ever split up it would be a war over who got Boo-Boo! If you are lookin to get a dog or cat PLEASE check your local shelter & dont give a dime to these monsters who operate puppy mills.

Good forbid if you were to brake up, just use Solomon's wisdom and cut the dog in half. The one who doesn't agree will get to keep the dog. :icon_thumleft:

I had gotten 3 dogs from the pound over the yeas and never regretted it. My cat, well he adopted me, that's just the way they are, those silly little critters. :laughing9:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
dogs sense things -- it might have felt the vibes of being "put down" while still healthy -- no wonder it was acting nuts and scared --if someome showed up and said to you well folks think you a "bother" so we're going to kill you --how would you feel?

see how the touch of kindness was responed to greatly by the dog --often folks that work at shelters and have to put down animals all day every day --have to "harden" themselves emotionally to prevent themselves from going nuts from putting down --healthy but "unwanted" animals.

if your going to get a pet please --save a life --go to your shelters --animals are not a stupid as many folks seem to think -- ones in shelters often seem to know the "death" clock is ticking --

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Amen Ivan! You speak wisdom! I could not live with myself if I worked at a shelter, had to put em down everyday..........such a waste. You know puppy mills are legal & operating in every state of this country, so much hardcore abuse is allowed so that these lowlifes can make a buck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread