Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Keep on digging in the archives, Curly. I enjoy reading the older threads. Seeing the older members that used to post is a stroll down memory lane.

OP
OP
CurlysGold

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder what happened to them... Did they get out of CRH or just wander away from TNET?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
CurlysGold said:
I wonder what happened to them... Did they get out of CRH or just wander away from TNET?

There started being a "my volume is bigger than yours" mentality and a lot of immature and rude behavior on here drove several older members from posting.

OP
OP
CurlysGold

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a lesson to be learned from all these old posts. They aren't hitting it big with ordering boxes and doing extreme volume, they are crushing customer wrapped rolls. It's admirable that the volume guys are into a steady stream of silver but I think it's way cooler to have a road trip, hit some banks, and come back with silver AND a good story.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
There is a lesson to be learned from all these old posts. They aren't hitting it big with ordering boxes and doing extreme volume, they are crushing customer wrapped rolls. It's admirable that the volume guys are into a steady stream of silver but I think it's way cooler to have a road trip, hit some banks, and come back with silver AND a good story.

I agree. Just picking up boxes and dumping boxes is the lazy way of hunting. Kind of like sitting in a deer stand over a deer path and taking your shot.

Some of the old members still lurk, but many have been driven away by the younger crowd and those bragging about their volume.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread