I Dont Want To Touch It! Get It Away From Me!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Don't Want To Touch It! Get It Away From Me!

Hello everyone, Red here, hope you all had a good day. Chug got off work early today, he called and asked if I wanted to go play? Are you kidding me? Lets go!!!
icon_thumright.gif
we went to 2 places today, the first place we hit was pretty quiet, except for a few people fishing, there was 1 group there, about 12 adults, and 3 rugrats, one lady was wearing heavy clothing, plus a heavy sweater, AND a blanket, and it was at least 75 degrees by then, it was about 11:00.
icon_scratch.gif
She wasn't sitting with the rest of the group, she said it was warmer where she was...........HUH??????
huh.gif
icon_scratch.gif
She was sitting about 20 feet away from them, me thinks she didn't want to be there.
BangHead.gif

We went to work, playing, LOL, near this group. We were there for maybe about 20 minutes when one of their lines started jumping. One of the men asked the older boy, must have been around 7 or so if he wanted to reel in the fish since he never had before, of course the lad said yes, so we both stopped to watch. With help, he pulled in a nice sized steelhead! Beautiful fish, as soon as it was on the sand, the man who helped to reel it in, slit it up and washed it off, then told the boy to "Come here, we need to take your picture with it" OMG!!! The boy freaked!!!! He did NOT, and I repeat,
DID NOT want to have anything to do with it, he did NOT want to touch that fish!
laughing7.gif
He started screaming and running, they finally gave up. They eventually left because as the man who was married to the bundled up lady said, "We gotta leave, gotta make the wife happy" Boy did he get sympathetic looks from his freinds!
tongue3.gif
In the mean time, we both managed to find our fair share of pulltabs, broken glass, nails, hair pins and so on. Chug had to empty his pouch twice! We did manage to find out where we parked our car last year, finally found it!! DSCF1165.JPG DSCF1169.JPG Now if only we could find the keys!
icon_scratch.gif
I found my sweet honey spot, I stayed in one area for about 45 minutes, I kept hitting coins, and I found ring number 5!!!
hello2.gif
It's a junker, but it still counts!!! DSCF1163.JPG I also found this cool earring, with the back still attached! DSCF1162.JPG But sadly, I couldn't find the other one.
icon_scratch.gif
Chug met a rock star!!! DSCF1164.JPG and some young lady lost this, it will look good on me
laughing7.gif
DSCF1161.JPG we hit one more park, found a few more coins, Chug hit the totlot, and about 3 minutes after he went in, along comes at least 25 kids, with 3 adults, the poor guy became the star attraction for a couple of minutes.
BangHead.gif
The kids were lined up along a wall adults like to sit on, as the adults took attendance, and along comes Chug, detecting down the line as kids are bombarding him with questions!!!
BangHead.gif
And what did he get out of it? 6 cents!
BangHead.gif
He did manage to save the day for one child today, a lady walked up and asked if Chug could help her, seems the child had lost his favorite car, so off they went, and within a minute, Chug had found it!
hello2.gif
Seems the child takes the car EVERYWHERE with him, even to bed!
laughing7.gif
3 cheers for Chug!
headbang.gif
One boy was pestering both of us towards the end, question after question, he asked me what we were doing, I reply'd with "Looking for metal" He responds with "In the ground?" I'm sorry to say I kind got smart and came back with "No, in the sky" I'm sorry, he was driving me nutso!
BangHead.gif
Chug too! :rolleyes:
That's our adventures for today, as usual, we had a blast. Thanks for reading, and have an awesome and safe night, and HH!!!! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 4

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Love the adventures you guys alwasy seem to find yourselves getting into... At least you got out and found some nice little items. Congrats :icon_thumright:

Just some Guy

Dec 28, 2011
Ukiah CA.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, Whites 6000 DIPro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet!! cool finds and cool story,

Happy hunting,

Dan

tparker805

May 7, 2012
Ventura county
Detector(s) used
White's Xlt spectrum
Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ohhh my dont get me started on kids on the tots lots!!! the drive me freakin crazy!!! lol then you run into the quiet one the just sits there and watches and doesnt bother you i like them :) my gf will bat off kids with the ace lol!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My favorite is the "Dirt bath" for when kids get too close, Chug will be working on a target, and when a nosy kid comes right up to him, and into his space, he will "Accidently" thrown dirt on them while digging!:laughing7: Sand works too. LOL When they complain, Chug just says "Well, get out of my way" Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions