I dream of arrowheads!

all_atv

May 26, 2009
SE Iowa
Since this summer when I started looking for arrowheads I've had 3 dreams that I can remember about them. Please share your arrowhead dreams here if you have them too.

First dream I was hunting in a creek and found an arrowhead in the same shape as the "spade" symbol in a deck of cards, almost thought it was made of clear glass other than a different color band across it. It was 2-3" long. The even weirder part is that it was washed up in a tree branch with other debris from a flood.

Second dream is even stranger. I was hunting in a picked cornfield on my neighbors land when I ran across my neighbors son who was also looking for arrowheads. Except he was using a leaf blower to clear the cornstalks to look on the soil. So I got out my leaf blower and we continued to hunt.

The most recent was a dream that my bro and I were hunting a field we go to alot where a creek meets a river. We have found alot of artifacts in this field before. I decide to drop down on the river bank to look for things sticking out of the bank, as Iv'e done before in real life. I find 2 human skulls about 2 ft down on the bank! I even remember in the dream I took
insitu pics of them! I've checked my computer and cameras for the pics but unfortunatly theyre not there. And I did go to the exact spot and check the bank but the river was a little high so I gotta go back and check again later.

Upvote 0

dblski

Mar 18, 2009
Just had a dream the other night that I found a perfect four inch clovis sitting on a log in a creek. Man I wish that would come true, or any clovis anywhere.
Jake

AlabamaRelic

Jul 2, 2009
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I've looked for arrowheads for over 25 years. I've had lots of crazy dreams about finding them. Sometimes, I could smell the freshly dug earth.

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
cool thread,I had a dream about a year ago that i still cant get out of my mind,what i can remember was walking into a freshly plowed field and the whole entire field was completely covered with perfect clovis points,so many that you could not see any dirt.goodluck hunting.

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Honkey FlintMaster Flash said:
cool thread,I had a dream about a year ago that i still cant get out of my mind,what i can remember was walking into a freshly plowed field and the whole entire field was completely covered with perfect clovis points,so many that you could not see any dirt.goodluck hunting.
That would be a nightmare for me...because in mine the arrowhead police would be standing right next to me...lol

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Ok chong2, I'm going to test this dream-come-true thing out. I had a dream last week in which I found two small, perfect Cahokia-looking points close to each other, so when I get to go hunting next week, it will be with great expectation and anticipation. ;D, Wait, that's how I approach all my hunts. Congrats again on your dream and find.

naturegirl

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
lol, do it, but next time act sooner, dreams always interpret something some how. one time i had a dream and this bear face cam straight at me, i couldnt place the bear face, but it hit me the next day when we were fishing and game and fish came and gave us all a ticket 4 no license, the same bear face on side of thier vehicle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread