Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to this old abandoned house on the side of a small highway and as I walked around my truck this was lying in the grass. Of course it's like a zinc penny... worthless. IMG_1726.JPG IMG_1730.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just curious why you say it's worthless? You are able to exchange damaged currency through several methods. Depending on extent and how much of the bill remains it can be done through a bank. Even if they won't do it you can submit it to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and they will do it. It seems you have over $60 bucks there, I'd say go for it!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Just curious why you say it's worthless? You are able to exchange damaged currency through several methods. Depending on extent and how much of the bill remains it can be done through a bank. Even if they won't do it you can submit it to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and they will do it. It seems you have over $60 bucks there, I'd say go for it!!
That is what i was thinking also were did he get worthless? The one's and the ten look good and the others can be replaced.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to work in a bank. Definitely enough left of those bills to exchange them at your bank for fresh ones. They turn their mutilated bills into the Federal Reserve.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Used to work in a bank. Definitely enough left of those bills to exchange them at your bank for fresh ones. They turn their mutilated bills into the Federal Reserve.

was that before you went to prison?

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I'M GOING FOR IT!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions