Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had one heck of a day..... i was feeling the love from the time i hit the water. The most good targets id hit in some time. Even with the low tide i was up to my chin after some of them. Look at the amount of nickels i hit..... seemed like a lot and they were all alone out there.

I pulled 2 10K rings, the mans ring was size 13 4.4K and the other band was 1.8 grams. The beauty was that ruby and 14K gold that weighted in at 5.6 grams. The other mood looking ring was tungsten. There is a silver St Chris. medal with a foot ball stadium on the back, im guessing Notre Dame. After all those finds i was trying to get out of the wash machine and got a good tone. Dug it and out popped a the heart stopper..... one heavy gold chain. Looked just like the one id wished for for Christmas. BUT.... You got it.... it lightly sticks to a magnate and its not marked. But it sure looked good.

Dew

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Dew, that was one heck of a hunt! The ruby ring is gorgeous. Congratulations!

TNG.... it almost fits the wife and shes on a diet. I think she will be pirating that one when im not watching. Thanks Casper...... after envying all your big chains i finely thought i had one.

WOW!! What a hunt! Bring them to the meeting Thursday.

Dew, Congrats man that's a great hunt....

Wow! Great hunt! Too bad the gold chain wasnt gold.

Holy cow that rocks! excellent finds to say the least!

Grand son already took the chain and begged for more. He dont like to work for it but he likes to be there when i find anything.... go figure. Not many of the given days lately..... ill take um when they come around.

Real sweet finds there! Ruby ring is killer! One heck of a hunt! Congrats!

Love that ruby ring...your pulling out some great finds for this late in the season...congrats.

Lookin.... you are the one who has been KILLING it lately. You have really been adding to the retirement fun my man. You know how it is ..... you get what you go over, otherwise you come home with your hoody over your head hoping no one sees ya ha ha.

Dew is Back, Good to see you are Rocking!! Congrads on that fine treasure...I'm thinking a backup excalibur?

Great hunt! Nice gold! I found a chain like that earlier in the year. Stuck lightly to a magnet. It was stamped 14k. I sent it in with my gold and silver to ARA with a question mark on it. Turned out it had $80 in gold in it. Still hurt my feelings when the magnet attracted it though.

:blob1::blob10::blob5::blob7::blob3::blob6::blob8::blob9::weee::tchest:WTG,I love that Ruby,awesome finds,,HH:hello:

Great finds. Congratulations!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back