I finally got out of the snow

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
Well here are my recent finds while out and about. A few things here i can't identify so if you see something you recognize , please feel free to shed some light. It is snowing once again so next weekend i am going to the desert where snow just doesn't happen ;D I am also working on something HUGE and if it pans out with permission i may be posting some finds that are one of a kind in historical value. (Museum donations of course). It has been hard finding spots to hunt locally because people have fenced in alot of areas i had known in the past. It has been a rough week and i had doubted continuing the hobby after a ticket from the forest service and being yelled at by a mormon farmer, but i just shrugged off the ignorance and kept on swinging! :headbang: I have learned a few things lately from the experiences. Thanks for looking and Good luck to everyone on future hunts. Your inspiration and knowledge keeps me alive through all of the pull tab digs!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Weddle546

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
here they are

Attachments

• 0228001404c.jpg
    0228001404c.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 324
  • 0228001404b.jpg
    0228001404b.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 0228001404a.jpg
    0228001404a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 311
  • 0228001404.jpg
    0228001404.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 323

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Nice heel plates, plyers and dog tags. I hope it works out for your future hunts as well. Sounds like you have something brewing that may be great. Can't wait to see the future posts. :thumbsup: jgas

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Was the coins in the jars wheaties or regular clad.....

OP
OP
Weddle546

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
mlayers said:
Nice finds. Was the coins in the jars wheaties or regular clad.....

Regular clad so far. It is kinda hard to find old spots around here. Some of the items here were found at a 1897 farm building. The horse bit and pliers anyway. The area was settled around that time but was mostly apache territory before that. I will post a pic of The colt 45 peacemaker my uncle has from here, and will say things of that nature will be in my future posts if i get permission to hunt the area. My uncle married the daughter of a preacher who's father came here in 1910 and started the first church. They grew up on Apache land and brought religion to them. He speaks fluent Apache and let me tell you the man never gets rid of anything. He still has the Model T his dad bought new and it still runs. he is 84 years old. So he has been discussing areas he knows that i can hunt. The church built in 1920 is one of the spots and has never been hunted. I am beyond excited!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread