I finally heard from Michigan Badger

Oh dam dam I am not happy to not see his posts.. I really felt he was very informative and very nice as well.. kindly tell him I miss his posts please..

That is too bad for Treasure Net. I always liked his posts. If you talk to him again. Please tell him that we miss him and wish him well. Our loss is his family's gain.

I hope he enjoys the family thing. let him know he's always welcome back

Sniffer

I'll miss his post but, I can understand his need for family time. I wish him well.

E-mail 1

Yes, I'm just fine. Thanks for asking.

I finally decided it was time to leave TN.

I do very little THing anymore and work takes up most of my life these days.

Best to you and I hope you find a gold piece this year!

Badger

e-mail 2

I just wanted to tell you that allot of people at T-Net noticed your missing not just me and after posting that I heard from you and that your leaving T-Net. I'm getting allot of responses saying how much were all gonna miss you. Wonder if you could quit in a slower fashion. Maybe just stop by to say hi every once in a while etc...

e-mail 3

Thanks again for the nice words.

I appreciate all the friends at TN. We had some good times that's for sure.

I fixed my password so I can't log in even if I wanted to. I did this to help resist temptation to return.

I'm one of those who gets carried away with too much posting.

I've been into other forums too and I've pulled out of most of them.

Besides a ton of work at my regular job I'm refinishing some antique furniture for the wife plus getting a better physical shape. I'm even ordering a moped if you can believe that! lol!

I may even use it to reach some off-the-main-road THing sites. :)

Got to get back to work so take care and dig that loot!

Badger

:'(

To bad to see him go but I find the reasons to be good.

Good luck and god bless.

Best Regards,
Eu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back