I finally pushed my way through the Skunks..

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so everyone knows, this is ColonialCravings posting. I changed my user name because I originally planned on using this site for metal detecting finds only, but since I found myself using the CRH forum more than any other, I figured I would change my name to fit both hobbies. So for anyone who needs to get in touch with me, you can contact me by this user name from now on.. I didn't have the best week, but I will certainly take it over last week which was the first week in a long time that I did not find one piece of silver.. This week out of 14 boxes of dimes and 6 boxes of halves, I pulled 19 keepers.. the total is 15 rosies 3 mercs and 1 40% half.. I am gonna try and pick up a couple more dime boxes before the week ends, but with finals at school I doubt I will be able to.. Either way I hope everyone is well and gearing up for the holiday season.. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families affected by the brutal attack that happened today in Connecticut.. May your boxes be loaded my friends...

Attachments

• notabadweek.jpg
    notabadweek.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats on the finds!! I think I need to try dimes......looks good.

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed, it's terrible what happened today in CT. Killing innocent kids is the absolute worst thing ever.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is just unbelievable... So incredibly sad.. On a more positive note, I always recommend dimes.. I was really getting tired of week after week of slinky halves.. I love those dimes.. They really help.. For awhile I was averaging much higher than this, but with the dime skunks the past few weeks I am more than happy just adding this to the stack..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread