i find gold in a river of guatemala

banrutero

Apr 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all users of this forum, I want to comment on this story, my wife and I, we was swiming in a river that empties into the Pacific Ocean, the thing is that when we came back home,the electric power was cut by a storm and everything was dark, the point is when we take off clothes, the wet clothes shine with the light of the moon, shone strong as a firefly.
all clothes was full of little gold particles, upon returning home i wash the clothes in a bucket of water and i made a little video to prove serious if it is gold, the question is what type of machine can i use to separate the gold, i find the desert fox trip but this machine work? because in this river the gold are in
very small parts like dast, you guys who are the experts in the field tell me, thank you very much.

here are the video:

Upvote 1

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need the Lil gold trap, PM me if you want one, I know the guy who invented it.

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Probably not gold if your clothes were full of "little gold particles"...Just saying.

GuatemalaJoe

Nov 29, 2015
Guatemala
Detector(s) used
Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been doing a little panning in the highlands. I find this all the time, but I've found so much I discounted it as gold. Would love to get together and exchange notes sometime. I've found all kinds of weird stuff, strange minerals etc. Going back this year with a new gold finding metal detector. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions