I find that tellers are fond of teenagers...

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Most tellers i go to are actually fond of teens and young adults.

They are super polite and for some reason are more tolerant to CRH for us than older adults

Today, i was at a new pickup bank and the teller liked me alot. she said that she dosent CRH but has been saving all her weird finds. she questioned me the value of silver quarters and dimes because she said she had ALOT of them in her house.

She also asked me where to sell and i told her pawn shops, ebay, etc. This saturday when i go there im gonna offer to buy it (i hope shes there)

Happy Hunting! :)

Upvote 0

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought $320 face in 90% silver off a teller before, flipped it two days later for a healthy profit. Easy way to make money. Just give them a fair amount. In my case, I paid about 90% of spot and flipped for 98%. I'm sure if you make an offer at 90% of spot she'll take it. Good luck, hopefully you'll find some keys or semi-keys, I didn't. :)

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
^ cool :) my bank has 1-2k of customer rolled dimes that ive been going through at 260$ a week (all brought by 1 person). ive found so far about 2 dimes per 260$ so i might just bring like 2k on saturday and buy all their customer rolled dimes

also she is a really nice lady and she did say she had a hell of alot of silver coins so probably gonna be an amount i cant afford but ill see what she asks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread