Feb 22, 2014
Actually that was my first YouTube video ever I wanted people to watch it

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually that was my first YouTube video ever I wanted people to watch it

You want subscribers and views? You have to build your audience with consistently high quality and believable videos. Simply posting vids of "look what I found 3 years ago" won't cut it. People want to share in the excitement of the find. they want hear the detector beep, see the hole dug, watch the item come to light exactly as you do, THEN you show the cleaned with good lighting and clear voice.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what you mean by that

What I MEANT was...Its Completely Obvious you are just trying to get people to watch your YouTube videos...You stories are all over the board, and all you can say is "Welp!, Subscribe to my channel, more videos on the way!"

Did you find this :

A. Few Months ago
B. 2 Years ago
C. 5 years ago

Pick one story and stick with it!

My momma always told me..."Its hard to remember lies, that's why you should tell the truth"

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I do it for security reasons like I stated earlier also like I stated earlier I wouldn't either

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check out the banner finds Jolteon.....most are MUCH more valuable than what you have shown us .it is much more likely that someone you know will steal your treasures than someone on t'net.so lighten up on the "security",post good close up shots of the best coins, maybe provide a list (denomination/date) of the coins found and then maybe folks will be more inclined to post positive comments about your finds.you need the documentation for insurance anyway.
p.s. you should have got a droid......iphone no good

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I completely agree with you if I had a video or picture of finding the coins I would vote it banner I'll post some dates and pictures later

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet - Real Or Fake? Some of you are getting very Close. Respect "All Members" accusations are Not Allowed

Jeff

What happens when the member in question makes multiple threads about the same cache with a different story each time?

If any member here would post a cache find I would believe it right off the bat. But when the member says straight out That he himself is lying about all of the details. It is a worthless thread
Or multiple threads. But he isn't lying about trolling for subscribers for his YouTube channel

This is a great forum that has a lot of great info and members Isn't there are a rule about starting multiple threads about the same subject? I know some of the other forums I am a part of would delete the other threads so they don't clutter up the boards. It seems this is one of those gray areas and just looking for clarification

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Sorry I did not know about that rule I shouldn't of changed the story and I feel like maybe I lost encouragement to post on this website

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions