Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a new spot today that I’ve never hunted...an old school,that has been repurposed for an organization that deals with special education. When I got there, I could see that the playground equipment had been removed, and it appeared someone had been detecting, digging and not filling in their holes. The site is probably 10 acres, so even thought I was disappointed, I still figured I had lots of ground to cover if there were no targets left on the playground.

I began working my typical pattern, and started hitting coin targets...all 6-10” deep. Turns out that this was a target rich environment for the Equinox 600, and I spent the better part of four hours digging coins, until I came across Amanda!:hello: She’s now in a box with Sam, who I found at the high school last week. :laughing7: I hope they’re happy together. :laughing7:

0B0082BE-D4E4-4226-BA94-6F334E7BC01F.jpeg

Just for fun, here’s what I was making last night at our local fish fry..Pierogies!

91031DF8-753F-46B6-A613-28F55925B0B8.jpeg

Upvote 17
Congrats on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Yowza wowza lookie at all that coffee money! Congrats on a great day, looks like you had a fun hunt. Had a late lunch today, wasn't really hungry...til I saw those yummy looking pierogies! Now I got mama heatin' up sum leftovers lol. Thx for sharing, Ddf.

Ohhhhh yeah...Wtg, looking good. Congrats!

Killing it with the Nox Do you deliver!!!!!!!

Sweet coin shooting and I’ll take a dozen of those pierogies!!!

Well Done on a nice school hunt.

Like the pierogis. Send me a batch for Dyngus Day !

Battery money!

I have an Equinox, and 8 rechargeable batteries that are just for my pinpointer and my AT Max, so I guess the money will have to go towards something frivolous...like another detector! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back