Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hunting this morning, not finding much. A couple of cheap bracelets my daughter appreciates. I was heading down the first base line, and a couple moved right in about 20 feet ahead of me with surf fishing gear. I was a bit peeved, because right where they were setting up looked like it was well trafficked.

Well, I went ahead and walked right past where they were. Another couple had just walked on the beach with a detector, and they wanted to chat. I talked to them for several minutes, then someone called my name. I turn around and the couple surf fishing are my sister and brother in law. They live about 20 miles from me, and have closer beaches, so I wouldn't expect to see them over here.

I either need to start seeing my family more, or better glasses.:laughing7: My sister just needs better glasses. She said she didn't think was me because I wouldn't be up that early.

Upvote 0

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
That is funny! I do not wear my glasses while hunting so I can't tell who people are either until I get close to them. Soooo that could have happened to me too.

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't we always look down???lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread