I found some silver, and its all your fault!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time no thread started :) (Check out my profile/find latest threads started)

I havent logged in prolly 5 years. Just sitting around bored one day and I was checking out some of my silver finds from years back (again check my started threads, I was searching 30+ boxes of halves every week)

It looks like so many familiar and new faces are still pulling in the silver, it made me thirsty to find some of my own. Sure I can buy the silver, but buying it for face value is so much more fun.

Had a short day at work today and hit about 15 banks and gathered about $750 in halves from CWR/MWR and lots of teller trays. I didnt get a lot of silver but one batch of CWR's I bought 20 rolls of, had the silver hiding in the rolls. First silver I found was the walker, friggin amazing! Now I need to find a dump bank (I didnt really plan ahead but I have a good idea of which branch to use now after hitting 15 banks today) and get rid of the duds.

HH all
2019-05-30.jpg

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back, see we did save you some silver after all. Finding silver always gets the adrenaline going. Congrats

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, see we did save you some silver after all. Finding silver always gets the adrenaline going. Congrats

It definitely does! :)

Thanks everyone.

Yeah I need to get a dump bank setup and try to do a weekly run or something. It was crazy, I recognized a handful of tellers I used to deal with 5 years ago haha, I bet I will continue to do so, I only hit maybe 15% of the total area I used to hunt. Lots more CWRs to snatch up I am sure.

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds and welcome back. Wish I had enough people/banks by me to routinely find halves...

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Infowarrior, been a long time, Great find! I’ve been off the grid for a while but wanted to check in and see what’s happening. [emoji106]🏻

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Uh, oh...we've got a BRChiver sighting! Starting to see a lot of familiar faces resurfacing. You thinking about about searching some coin again, too?

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What’s up Sleepy, how’ve you been? I’m starting to dip my toes back in but not the volume I used to do. Fighting with my bank now; Brinks “lost” one of my dump bags.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score hope you hang around

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread