I found the “time” peace.

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
34A502FB-731F-4950-9F16-07A54AB6AF04.jpeg 91B31F40-BCD0-41D6-8B0A-B785C9C0D39A.jpeg

Incredible watch find. I just said the other day to myself that I hadn’t found any decent watches. I’ve found parts. But never a find like this. I never knew who Franch Muller was.�� I do now. Total weight 2.3 ounces of 18k not to mention the collectibility. It’s also still working perfectly...... Long Island is a treasure coast

. I have to give most of the credit to the Calypso CTX 3030 and my sensei Gary Drayton. Who I wish, I could hunt with him. The price of these are all over the place. This hobby is just incredible.

May the Good Lord bless each one of you and your families. May you all have an auspicious hunt
Ps... it’s been a while.
James

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Upvote 26

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It looks similar. These time peace’s are serial numbered. They were made by a very talented blessed man. There’s more to this watch then it’s value... which doesn’t hurt my feelings.... But who the watch was made for....It’s blowing me away.

Who was it made for ?

OP
OP
J

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of knock-offs out there. I think I'd have an expert take a look at it to be sure it's genuine. If it is, Banner find! :icon_thumright:
Yes,you are correct. Anything less made, would not have survived the time it was in the water. I’m looking into the authenticity. The second hand moves flawlessly. This watch having a low serial number would be hard to fake.
Never the less. It does say 18K and she’s a chunky peace ✌�� if you catch my drift.

OP
OP
J

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find James. Bet that got your heart pounding. Congrats

I didn’t think it was real. It came up on my VDI 9:48 and screamed. I thought junk again. Then looked and said,
Thank you lord.. I wanted to continue to hunt. But wanted to get my eye balls from my vehicle. That’s when I realized it was still working. If there’s a scratch in that crystal? I’m sure there is. My eyes can’t see it.

OP
OP
J

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who was it made for ?

That’s the thing. I’m not sure if it was a celebrity or just someone with a little extra watch funds ? I thought I was rolling wth a watch. The company isn’t that old relatively speaking. Without having more information. My plans are to replace the band. With something more of my taste. The watch tells time in 3 different parts of the world with 1 master mechanism. The watch is called the master of complication. Just like me! ✌��

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on an amazing timepiece. The owner of that watch was surely sad to lose it. I'd love to see the back side of the watch if you wouldn't mind posting a pic.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Wow"

Hi JamesR1964, it is amazing to me the variety of items we as detectorists locate and bring back from the grave to the light of day! Yours is very special! Thank you for sharing! Good luck with your continuing search for more information on this watch...........63bkpkr

Banner vote in!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on an amazing timepiece. The owner of that watch was surely sad to lose it. I'd love to see the back side of the watch if you wouldn't mind posting a pic.
I will once I find more about it.... I want to make sure I do the right thing. I posted it because I never thought things like this were out there, no less me finding it....and the fact that I’ve hunted this spot before. What else have I misse? Or what else will be brought up,I bleave....I’m truly honored to share this with everyone....❤️

OP
OP
J

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi JamesR1964, it is amazing to me the variety of items we as detectorists locate and bring back from the grave to the light of day! Yours is very special! Thank you for sharing! Good luck with your continuing search for more information on this watch...........63bkpkr

Banner vote in!
Thank you 63bkpkr.... I’m a little envious of your side of the coast... I’ve seen some pretty amazing peace’s come from that side. I also can’t say enough about the CTX. The target separation is incredible. Again....Thank you brother. May all your hunts be auspicious as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread