I found this bottle in Buenos Aires

nancy teresa

Sep 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello..Im Nancy from Buenos Aires Argentina. My english is poor but I hope dont have problem:thumbsup:

Im an architect and I found this bottle in the work site.:laughing7:

I can read “M Porcar Tió“ in the bottle.

Manuel Porcar i Tió was a political and bussiness man from Barcelona, Catalunia, Spain.

And his company export olive oil to South America and others countries arround the world.

Could anybody help me? I would like to know more about this bottle and also to know where I can sale it.

Thank you!!!!! :hello: buena1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg CIMG0942.JPG 2.jpg buena1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg CIMG0942.JPG 2.jpg

bottles10

May 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garriet
Nice bottle. Odd shape. Good color. Ebay would be good place to sell it. I am guessing under 20.00 dollors

OP
OP
N

nancy teresa

Sep 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: thank you!
I searched pages in Spanish and found nothing.
Its shape is unique. I thought you might know more about it. I would appreciate if you could give me more information about its shape and material. About Manuel Porcar i Tió much is known. And its a lot of oil companies exported to Europe and South America in the 1880s.
This man was a writer, politician and mayor of Barcelona, Spain.
Thanks for the information they could give me.
Nanny Teri Céspedes

sunrunner

Feb 22, 2012
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi from what I cud find out is it was a popular brand sold all over the western world . id say your bottle is from 1900 to 1915 or so . in this market you may get 8.00 to 10.00 dollars. I've never seen this bottle before it may be rear , but olive oil bottles do not have that much of an appeal.

OP
OP
N

nancy teresa

Sep 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for responding. Its not my interest to know the value of sale on this site, because in Spain its value is higher than in USA, especially in Catalonia. Next week we travel to Spain and perhaps the band. There are some interested in buying it. My concern is to know the material and because its so rare forms. I would greatly appreciate being told where to get the information to contrast it with my data. thank you very much, are all very friendly, Greetings from Buenos Aires.
Nanny Teri Cespedes :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions