I found this marker on the stone in our farmland

KaDon

Feb 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day. Guys please give me an answer to this signs it tells me something. There are a lot of them in almost every rocks the whole 24 hectares of our farm land.

DSC_8975.JPG This one looks like it tells me something of an object underneath DSC_8965.JPG This one really looks like a head of a turtle (i don't know..) DSC_8970.JPG DSC_8979.JPG

Upvote 0

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If nothing else they're cool rock formations.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
if the cover your acreage and they are the same sort of stone with the same fissures and lines, then you need to consider that they are natural, especially if there is nothing that slaps you in the face as undeniable.

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Do the "arrows" line up across your property and the last one points down at the turtle head? If so, they may be markers. And I would be checking out/dig at the creek. Otherwise, I go along with unclemac.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If there is the same kinda marks you think your seeing on almost every rock, I think you answered your own question. Natural rock formations.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you look for landbased tree markers. those that are century old mango trees, balite tree or fire tree. it implies there is a chamber or dozens of chamber in your land. look also for buri trees or any century old fruit tree. but the only trees that signifies an entrance to a chamber are mango trees, balite or acacia tree, or fire tree.

as for the stone, you really cant tell the difference if it is natural or not. they all look the same.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
but it is a cool looking place for sure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread