I found treasure today!!!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find any coins, or jewelry or relics today. In fact I didn't even go metal detecting. What I found was the realization that what we have here on t-net is something special. The kinship and comraderie that we share in the pursuit of our hobby. The true friends that we make here......that is real treasure! So, MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

And may your treasure be abundant in the coming new year!

Rick

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
thrillathahunt said:
I didn't find any coins, or jewelry or relics today. In fact I didn't even go metal detecting. What I found was the realization that what we have here on t-net is something special. The kinship and comraderie that we share in the pursuit of our hobby. The true friends that we make here......that is real treasure! So, MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

And may your treasure be abundant in the coming new year!

Rick
Your are so right Rick :thumbsup:
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours :thumbsup:

G1

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick, You hit it on the nose. May all of you receive the true blessings of Christmas and enjoy the prospects of the coming Year.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice of you to say that. This is the "cleanest" site I have ever been on where people don't or can't curse at you. Everyone on here that I have come in contact with has been nice. :thumbsup:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Right On Rick. That is the truth my friend....I hope you dig all the treasure your heart desires in 2009! jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread