I found.....................

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't you go in the evening hours when it's not so hot? :icon_scratch: :icon_sunny:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Felinepeachy said:
..................that it was just too dang hot to hunt today. I'm afraid my detecting days are over til fall. :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

come to florida and feel the ocean breeze
or have hubby go and wave a palm for you

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Well I guess I could go in the eve but by then I'm cooking dinner and feeding critters and cleaning the kitchen yada yada yada, then I'm pooped. :tongue3: Maybe there will be a few cool days here and there and I can go then. :dontknow:

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Well it says 99 degrees but I think it's at least 178 :tard: I just don't do heat well at all.

oahu90

Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Yea well i just dont know how some people manage to MD out here in South Texas, i just dont think ill b detecting for quite some time lol

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Oahu90 said:
Yea well i just dont know how some people manage to MD out here in South Texas, i just dont think ill b detecting for quite some time lol

One day out of boot camp and you're already back on Tnet ROFL!!!! When does your school start? By the way, we are so proud of you Chris. I just hope the Air Force doesn't mess up your metal detecting career. :wink:

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

CAgem said:
Hey Mia, we need to go nearer the ocean where its cooler or at night. The sun'll burn your brains out. :dontknow:

OMG good idea. Water, breeze, half naked men. :wink:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
CAgem said:
Hey Mia, we need to go nearer the ocean where its cooler or at night. The sun'll burn your brains out. :dontknow:

OMG good idea. Water, breeze, half naked men. :wink:

Are those naked midgets? ;D

FP,
What I would do to enjoy Calif weather again. No bugs and no humidity. I moved from San Jose 17 years ago, and I still hate the summers here in NC. :'(
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread