I give up!

Got Treasure ?

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here they go again- dumping sand on the beach at the power plant. There going to put in a sea wall after all the other sand washed away-imagine that. Was a great spot to MD for ship wreck stuff , guess will have to just move on. Got 99 other places to look. Picked up what I thought was a gator tooth- but the engineer on the site said its a crock tooth -3 inches long- its cool- its form the Paleo period- had to be a big monster.Wonder what he ate for lunch? Speeking of monsters girl friends home got to go- Bye!

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Too bad about the sea wall. That area has several wrecks. Are they just putting sand by the power plant? I know South side of the inlet beach is getting filled right now, but I didnt think it would go all the way down to the power plant. Maybe just at the nuke plant to keep it safe with the seawalls and never have to dump more sand there. I remember after 9/11 terrorist attacks, there were armed and armored military guards with M-16s at the front gates. Bunches of them. They thought nuke plants were next. Crystal River nuke plant also had that, I was going to go to Crystal River for a day and snorkel with a bunch of manatees, and found out from one of my cop buddies about that and there was no swimming or boating for a while, couldnt get within a mile or so, a big lock down on the whole area, some kind of a red alert for nuke plants. I dont blame them.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hutchison Island, a few miles South of Ft Pierce Inlet. Giant nuke plant, cant miss it. Whole bunch of giant concrete power poles in the ICW where the wires go across to the mainland.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So I read that they are taking away the sand that was used to fill the beaches, correct?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The storms will remove the sand for free!Just dont put anymore junk sand on the beaches.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is Jupiter inlet today. All of that cloudy water is directly the result of the crappy sand they trucked in last month.

Attachments

• jupiter crappy viz from crappy sand.jpg
    jupiter crappy viz from crappy sand.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 567

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
mad4wrecks said:
This is Jupiter inlet today. All of that cloudy water is directly the result of the crappy sand they trucked in last month.

Tom, you are right another failed attempt. Successfully wasting our taxpayer $$$ only to have mother nature do what she is going to do. Hell, if you go back a few months the beach was naturally wider than it is now after the "restoration". Idiots !!!

OP
OP
Got Treasure ?

Got Treasure ?

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im ready to go back in the water- well work for pizza!

OP
OP
Got Treasure ?

Got Treasure ?

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mad4wrecks empty box- I dont sea Capton Dominic out there

OP
OP
Got Treasure ?

Got Treasure ?

Dec 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They wont learn until its to late-There killing the reef-Dont have to be a scientist to see that- I think they dont care

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread