I Got ATTACKED By An Alien Last Night!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s how it happened;
Last night, around 2am in the morning, I decided to go sit under the carport in my favorite easy chair. Just behind me, on the desk in the screen porch there’s a touch lamp and I always touch it just once so I’ll have enough light to see but not enough light to attract a lot of bugs. Anyway, light was very dim, but right over my shoulder inside the screen porch. Man it was a beautiful night, calm, quiet, those little night sounds that are so typical when you’re on a camping trip at the edge of a lake. I gotta tell ya, my mind was so far away from where I was sitting I can’t even recall where it was at.

Well, after a bit I reached up to take off my reading specks so I could wipe my eyes, and when I did I sort of was lowering them towards my lap, and that’s when it attacked me, a little spot of bright light moving swiftly towards my bare feet across the concrete floor. Nearly frightened me out of my mind. Without even thinking I shot out of that seat in an all effort to dodge the little creature before it ate my handspme little feet, even shouted the "S"-word, but to my surprise as soon as I moved the darn thing was gone. Right after my heart stopped pounding, which took a couple of minutes, I finally figured out that it was the light shinning through my reading specks after I took them my off and was moving them towards my lap. But man, when you’re just not of the mind to be expecting something like that…… :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reading specs?

just how old are you? hahaha

I picture the Victorian era or something like that when I hear specs...... :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
reading specs?

just how old are you? hahaha

I picture the Victorian era or something like that when I hear specs...... :laughing9:

A set of those little reading glasses, tiny square frames, easy on the bridge of my nose, easy to "peer at some people" over them. :laughing7: "Victorian era"........ :laughing7:.....not quite yet! :laughing7: :thumbsup:

S

stefen

A touch of Jack will do that to a body...sorta sneaks up on ya ;D

Scary ain't it!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
texastee2007 said:
GunFarce said:
Beware!!! When walking through the bush on a warm summer night, the mosquitoes will come after you with lanterns.. Seen it muhself!

Love your avatar....who is old enough to remember the "UNKNOWN COMIC" LOL

I remember the Unknown comic (and the gong show) but when your a Toronto MapleLeafs Hockey Fan, you have to put a bag over your head so no one knows who you are.. (Last Stanley Cup was in 1967)

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
A touch of Jack will do that to a body...sorta sneaks up on ya ;D

Scary ain't it!
You Been In My Stash Again aincha :tongue3:

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
lol. My stepson was similarly "assaulted" this afternoon..............

Now, mind you, he's an Iraq vet (1st wave).............

He was mowing the yard on the riding mower, and got a little too close to one of the apple trees in the front yard. Out of nowhere, this slimy, sticky, cold, damp creature launches itself out of the foliage directly at him and affixes itself to his right cheek, right below his eye. He let out a blood-curdling girlie scream which must have spooked the beastie because it waved one hand in front of his bewildered eyeball as it propelled itself off of his face and onto the ground, where it promptly disappeared...................

Big ole treefrogs'll do that to ya now and then................ ;D

Diggem'

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummmm....
Alien attacks....
Did you get anal probed? :o

Best,
Scott

PS.
Where's my reading glasses?

S

stefen

AU24K said:
Ummmm....
Alien attacks....

Best,
Scott

PS.

Time to make some tin foil hats...

dispel some of that eratic solar radiation...

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff Foxworthy---------> " If the UFO hotline limits you to 3 calls per day " ............ :tongue3:

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
texastee2007 said:
AU24K said:
Ummmm....
Alien attacks....

Best,
Scott

PS.

EWWWWWWWWWWW instead of day of the week underwear, time to break out the "EXIT ONLY" dang aliens can't trust them, probably make you dial one for English.

How come when I dial '1' for English, I STILL can't understand the person on the other end?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GunFarce said:
How come when I dial '1' for English, I STILL can't understand the person on the other end?
You got that Problem too!

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I actually saw a ghost many years ago, as clear as I have ever seen anything.

Of course, it wasn't a ghost, but I realized why ignorant people could believe they had seen a ghost.

I was home alone, and in the night, some noise woke me without warning. As I woke, I saw a little blond girl in a long night dress running out of my bedroom.

In a couple seconds, I realized it was a brain trick, mixing a dream with reality in that instant I was waking up fast. But, I tell ya', my heart acted much as if I had been hit by a Taser, I betcha. It was scary as all heck! And, now I know why ignorant people honestly believe they saw a real ghost.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who yuh Gonna Call!!!!

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! :laughing9:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Who yuh Gonna Call!!!!

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! :laughing9:

Me?
I'm gonna call for my Mama while I'm runnin' and screamin' like a 12 year old school girl!

I doan care 'bout no spooks, spirits or ghosts! :o

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread