i got dumped on!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picked up 4 boxes of half dollars today and when i got home and opened the boxes almost every roll in all 4 boxes had a CRH mark on the enders on both sides. Not different marks the same mark. Yes all boxes were a skunk but the real reason i started this thread is to find out how someone has the time to not just mark but do a mark that actually takes time and do it on, well lets see, 4 boxes of halves 1000 halves per box thats 4000 halves, about 3,900 of them!!!!! are you kidding me! i was amazed at the amount of coins this person marked. Tim zim at least took the easy way out this person is just ridiculous! Its so bad that i am considering bringing them to florida with me in a few weeks to dump them there. seriously though this is the first time i really got exceptionally annoyed with marked halves. Now i see what everyone is talking about. I mean if you wanna mark 20 or so fine but some people go way over board. the amount i am telling you is not a exaggerated amount it may actually be more, and thats just what i got! better luck next time.

HH

Upvote 0

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
It's better to just let it go.

Face it...the real disappointment is seeing the PROOF that your new coins are not new, but someone else has searched them.

But would you rather have them searched but unmarked?
At least this way you know you have competition and you can keep track of it.

The days of virgin coin are gone, long gone.

Just a little downer for the day.

Keep on Rollin' !

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My vote is send them to fla west coast !!!!!!!! its the best state to dump on no one there has money and they keep all the clad they LOVE CLAD!!!

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
I will BEAT the person who brings there crappy dumps to Florida. Take them to a state that no one cares about like one of the Dakotas or something

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will BEAT the person who brings there crappy dumps to Florida. Take them to a state that no one cares about like one of the Dakotas or something
Its all good we have so much clad we want to share with you good old guys and gals. We have clad all the colors of the rain bow.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
haha hilarious TimZim :P I don't want a stinkin rainbow...the only color I want in my rainbow is silver baby!!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha hilarious TimZim :P I don't want a stinkin rainbow...the only color I want in my rainbow is silver baby!!
Your a good sport. I hope you get your silver pot at the end of my rain bow!!! Marking coins is a good thing it tells us were and how our coins move!!I dump 24000 coins 120 miles away from my house every week in ac. And i think a know how to get rid of the other half out of my area!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think we have enough clad dumps in Florida allready. Maverick.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick, we can start an alliance. Floridians Unite Against Clad

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick, we can start an alliance. Floridians Unite Against Clad

Lol, yup, I don't save any clad except proofs years that I don't have, to make a book of for my kids, once thats done, It's all going back into the wild. I don't care about marked coins, Tims are nice and easy to see, so it saves me time if they show up here, I know not to bother looking at the rainbow ones, lol. Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My vote is send them to fla west coast !!!!!!!! its the best state to dump on no one there has money and they keep all the clad they LOVE CLAD!!!

Come on Tim, not all of us florida, at least not the East coast. Maverick.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
send em to California, Tim!!!

No, No, No you don't!

But truth be told I'd rather see marked coins than uncirculated 2001s or 1997s (when I see copious amounts of either of those 2 years bright shining enders I know I'm in the stank, luckily I haven't for a while).

On top of that, marking coins is totally worthless but I know I will never be able to convince "the faithful"

HH,
Bigheed

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just throw all of your clad out the window when you're driving, you don't need that ****!

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Send 'em to NYC...Noone up here gives a rats behind...lol...

HH,

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Do the initials KMA mean anything to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am thinking you should send all your dumps to the maryland/NOVA area, i'm sure you'll make a lot happy on here :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread