i got dumped on!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picked up 4 boxes of half dollars today and when i got home and opened the boxes almost every roll in all 4 boxes had a CRH mark on the enders on both sides. Not different marks the same mark. Yes all boxes were a skunk but the real reason i started this thread is to find out how someone has the time to not just mark but do a mark that actually takes time and do it on, well lets see, 4 boxes of halves 1000 halves per box thats 4000 halves, about 3,900 of them!!!!! are you kidding me! i was amazed at the amount of coins this person marked. Tim zim at least took the easy way out this person is just ridiculous! Its so bad that i am considering bringing them to florida with me in a few weeks to dump them there. seriously though this is the first time i really got exceptionally annoyed with marked halves. Now i see what everyone is talking about. I mean if you wanna mark 20 or so fine but some people go way over board. the amount i am telling you is not a exaggerated amount it may actually be more, and thats just what i got! better luck next time.

HH

Upvote 0

JobIII

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sucks Mark,

I've been getting a lot of sealed boxes that are someone elses returned rolls. The armored service isn't even re-wrapping the rolls just sealing the boxes with roll opened on one end. I had a number of them last week.

I also had a couple boxes with marked coins last week, where nearly the entire box was marked.

No one wants to see these things just before sorting a new box...

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have alot of Canadian Hunters, send them across the border.....:headbang:

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send them to Mars. They have car(s) now ya know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread