Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the park and didn’t find the thing I was exhausted. I was on my way home on the hour drive and decided to just passed by my new honey hole (that beat me up yesterday with nothing but aluminum and iron), but I took the gamble (because I needed something bad) and I got a button with a full shank. Only my fourth button in four years IMG_2598.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 26

can_slaw

Nov 10, 2017
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
ACE 400, ACE 300, TESORO COMPADRE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good looking flat button!

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice dig, at my house once stood a country one room school and I found one in the yard coupe of years ago.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
still has some guild on the back?

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny how this hobby works. Some guys post piles of silver. I find flat buttons like they are pennies. You say this is only your 4th button in 4 years.

I literally found 3 flat buttons in about 2 hours after work the other night with my new nox on a pounded site 5 minutes from my house and didn't think twice about it.

Regardless- congrats. I'll trade you for some of the other stuff you are finding. ;)

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice button! Silver next! :thumbsup:

sheep.dog

May 30, 2017
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice ones those full shanks are elusive

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny how this hobby works. Some guys post piles of silver. I find flat buttons like they are pennies. You say this is only your 4th button in 4 years.

I literally found 3 flat buttons in about 2 hours after work the other night with my new nox on a pounded site 5 minutes from my house and didn't think twice about it.

Regardless- congrats. I'll trade you for some of the other stuff you are finding. ;)

Funny I find V nickels like crazy more than Buffalos. Buttons are hard to come by. I found my one and only dandy button last year and looked at it as when I found a my silver Barber Half. Crazy hobby Dubs

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, you been using the max lately or the F75? I saw you got the snake coil for the max...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread